Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Mr Dark's Pandemonium at the Double Down Saloon, Friday Sept 18, 2026



Not sure what I can say about a project that I am involved in, but when has that ever stopped me? We went on vacation pretty much right after this show, so I am just getting to this now.

For those who are not in the know, the Pandemonium is a multi-layer spectacle, with burlesque, freaks, tap-dancing (this time out), dominatrix, and more along with Mr. Dark's musical backing. The band includes keys, horns, backing singers, violin and the usual guitar/bass/drums and concentrates on unusual tunes of madness'n'mayhem. Tom Waits is a major touchstone, along with a number of other - to me, anyway - obscure combos from past decades, although there are a couple of more familiar numbers tucked in there just to keep everyone intrigued.

Hard to put into words and I didn't get nearly enough photos so come back to the Double Down on Friday November 20th for the next episode in this unwinding tale and see for yourselves!