Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Swamp Gospel, Gentlemen of Four Outs, Melanie & the Midnite Marauders, the Psyatics at the Double Down, Friday Mar 18, 2016

OK, I played in 3 out of the 4 bands this night, so not much that I can say, other than Thank You to the Double Down Saloon for hosting Richapalooza and letting us take over the bar for an evening and thank you to everyone who played. We had a great time and hopefully, everyone else did, as well. The Psyatics, who I have mentioned innumerable times on this blog, were smokin' as always, though by their set, I was a bit out of it from playin'n'drinkin' so I didn't take notes! They are on their way to Japan for a short tour and hopefully they will give me a report for this blog. In any case, thank you also to everyone who came out and for all of the photos below - I will try to give credit where credit is due!


THE SWAMP GOSPEL:


(photo by Nikki Ruffling)


(photo by Clay Heximer)


(photo by Nikki Ruffling)


(on top of the pool table - photo by Mark Bartschi)


(Rob Bell [Psyatics/Gentlemen] singing "Strychnine" - photo by Nikki Ruffling)

THE GENTLEMEN OF FOUR OUTS:


(photo by Nikki Ruffling)


(photo by Nikki Ruffling)


(photo by Kalani Weldon)

MELANIE AND THE MIDNITE MARAUDERS:




(MMM photos by Nikki Ruffling)

THE PSYATICS
(photos by me)