Sunday, November 12, 2023

The Vision - Little Worse Than a Man

 

Another graphic novel that I randomly picked up at our library that seems to be a self-contained story (although not complete), but, again, I have been out of touch with what the Vision has been going through lately, so I'm not sure if I am following everything here.

Basically, it seems that he and the Scarlet Witch have long broken up (I think they were still together the last time I regularly read their escapades) and the Vision has literally created his own "family" - a wife and twin son and daughter, and are trying to live a suburban life with the Vision working for the government.

Of course, there are innumerable problems with basic prejudice as well as the appearance of the Grim Reaper - the brother of Wonder Man, whose brain was used as the basis for the Vision's intellect and understanding of the world - among other issues, including the synthizoid "children" trying to fit in at school.

This book concludes with the ghost (?) of Agatha Harkness informing the other Avengers of what has occurred with the Vision and her warning them that he will put his newly formed family above all else, so who knows what will happen from here on out? Guess I'll have to find the next part somewhere!